Marriage separation is a legal affair but in reality it is quite a pathetic situation for both spouses and their kids. This separation is nothing but the end of all kinds of marriage responsibilities socially and legally.
When both the spouses lose interest in continuing their married life then this specific consequence come into being. To be more precise, emotional clashes and acute communication troubles often lead to legal separations in married couples.
There are various potential reasons that are highly responsible for this separation and if you want to know about the same you can read out different valuable reviews on the concerned topic.
Major causes for divorces
• When the expectation level increases too much, then marriage separation occurs. Cute dissatisfaction of unfulfilled expectations leads to this kind of separation. If the expectations in life increase then the happiness of married life automatically disappears. Two unhappy persons cannot stay together for long and this divorce is the only solution for them. There are many couples who fail to communicate each other properly and finally take this drastic decision. Though adjustment is a part of married life but excessive adjustment can be dangerous and thus it is better to have separation.
• Financial troubles are the leading troubles in this regard. These kinds of troubles are quite pathetic and will make the life of any couple hell. In fact, maximum cases of divorces are now found due to this particular issue. If any of the couples are not happy with the financial condition, then they choose separation as the easiest way-out. Moreover, there are many wives who are very much interested in receiving good financial gains after divorce and thus they want separation.
• Emotional fights or clashes often lead to the end of marriages. If the couples fail to share and understand their emotional feelings, then these kinds of clashes will arrive soon. During this stage, acute communication issues arise leaving behind different unresolved matters. Proper communication is the only way-out for better mutual understanding but if the partners are not ready to do so then they find divorce as the most reliable option.
• Sometimes, sexual dissatisfaction and physical incompatibility lead to marriage separation. In fact, recently almost 90% of the divorce cases are happening due to this reason only. This is really quite a serious issue and thus cannot be taken lightly. If the partners are not sexually happy with each other then they can surely go for a legal separation and to some extent it is also quite legitimate and sexual part is treated as one of the most important aspects of any married life.
• Identity loss can be another most usual and prominent reason and thus you should consider the same. In this case, any of the spouses might feel acute identity and independence loss and this leads to several quarrels and mental clashes and finally the solutions ends up into divorce. In this male dominating society, husbands often try to dominate their wives and this is no more acceptable.